About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 12

No good thing Withheld -

Psalm 84:11

For the Lord God is a sun  and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

A multitude of Anxieties -

Psalm 94:19

When anxiety  was great within me,  your consolation  brought me joy.

A lesson from the Birds -

Psalm 104:17

There the birds  make their nests; the stork has its home in the junipers.

Light in the Darkness -

Psalm 112:4

Even in darkness light dawns  for the upright, for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.

He beholds all Things -

Psalm 113:6

who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth?

From this time Forth -

Psalm 115:18

it is we who extol the Lord, both now and forevermore. Praise the Lord.

I found Trouble -

Psalm 116:3

The cords of death  entangled me, the anguish of the grave came over me; I was overcome by distress and sorrow.

The death of His Saints -

Psalm 116:15

Precious in the sight  of the Lord is the death of his faithful servants.

Deal Bountifully -

Psalm 119:17

Be good to your servant  while I live,  that I may obey your word.

[Message No: 6413]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment