About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, July 20, 2018

The Lord’s Invitation

John 11:28

After she had said this, she went back and called her sister Mary aside. “The Teacher  is here,” she said, “and is asking for you.”

The Seven “Comes”

1. ”Come and Rest” – Salvation.

2. “Come and Drink” – Sanctification.

3. “Come and Follow” – Service.

4. “Come and See” – Sight.

5. “Come Apart” – Separation.

6. “Come and Dine” – Satisfaction.

7. “Come, Take up the Cross” – Suffering.

Prayer 

Lord, I want to win the victory. I don't want the evil things in this world to lure me into an evil lifestyle and end up where evil people end up: the eternal lake of fire. I don't want to be a coward about my faith. I don't want to be unfaithful to You. Keep me from idolatry and sexual sin. Deliver me from lies and from evil companions, Lord, because I know they might corrupt me and lead me away from You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Between Two

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 6:23

Our sin earns us death. God's grace gives us life. The difference between these two extremes? The Cross of Christ which spans the chasm of our sin and brings us to the mercy, forgiveness, and redemption of God!

Thought 

"If knowing answers to life's questions is absolutely necessary to you, then forget the journey. You will never make it, for this is a journey of unknowable’s, — of unanswered questions, enigmas, incomprehensible, and most of all, things unfair." - Madame Jeanne Guyon

[Message No: 6418]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment