About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 11

Our Refuge

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge  and strength,  an ever-present  help  in trouble.

We will not Fear

Psalm 46:2
Therefore we will not fear,  though the earth give way and the mountains fall  into the heart of the sea,

Call upon Me

Psalm 50:15

and call  on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver  you, and you will honor  me.”

He shall sustain You / Give God your Burden

Psalm 55:22

Cast your cares on the Lord  and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

A Shelter for Me

Psalm 61:3

For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe.

Trust in Him

Psalm 62:8

Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

I remember You

Psalm 63:6

On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.

From God’s Goodness

Psalm 68:10

Your people settled in it, and from your bounty,  God, you provided  for the poor.

Has His promise Failed?

Psalm 77:8

Has his unfailing love  vanished forever? Has his promise  failed for all time?

Has God Forgotten?

Psalm 77:9

Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld his compassion? ”

[Message No: 6401]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment