About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Prayer for Blessing

Psalm 19:12-13

But who can discern their own errors?

 Forgive my hidden faults.

    Keep your servant also from willful sins;

 may they not rule over me.

 Then I will be blameless,

 innocent of great transgression.

Psalm 51:1-10

Have mercy  on me, O God,

 according to your unfailing love;

 according to your great compassion

 blot out  my transgressions.

    Wash away  all my iniquity

 and cleanse  me from my sin.

    For I know my transgressions,

 and my sin is always before me.

    Against you, you only, have I sinned

 and done what is evil in your sight;

 so you are right in your verdict

 and justified when you judge.

    Surely I was sinful  at birth,

 sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

    Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;

 you taught me wisdom  in that secret place.

    Cleanse  me with hyssop,  and I will be clean;

 wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

    Let me hear joy and gladness;

 let the bones  you have crushed rejoice.

    Hide your face from my sins

 and blot out  all my iniquity.

    Create in me a pure heart,  O God,

 and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

[Message No: 6422]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment