About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Prayer for God to listen and Help - 1

Nehemiah 1:5-6

And I said: “I pray, Lord God of heaven, O great and awesome God, You who keep Your covenant and mercy with those who love You and observe Your commandments, please let Your ear be attentive and Your eyes open, that You may hear the prayer of Your servant which I pray before You now, day and night, for the children of Israel Your servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel which we have sinned against You. Both my father's house and I have sinned.

Psalm 5:1-2

Give ear to my words, O Lord,
 Consider my meditation.
  Give heed to the voice of my cry,

 My King and my God,
 For to You I will pray.

Psalm 17:1

Hear a just cause, O Lord,
 Attend to my cry;
 Give ear to my prayer which is not from deceitful lips.

Psalm 19:4

Their line has gone out through all the earth,
 And their words to the end of the world.
 In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,

Psalm 27:8-9

When You said, “Seek My face,”
 My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
  Do not hide Your face from me;
 Do not turn Your servant away in anger;
 You have been my help;
 Do not leave me nor forsake me,
 O God of my salvation.

Psalm 68:16-17

Why do you fume with envy, you mountains of many peaks?
 This is the mountain which God desires to dwell in;
 Yes, the Lord will dwell in it forever.
  The chariots of God are twenty thousand,
 Even thousands of thousands;
 The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

[Message No: 6408]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment