About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Name - 4

.. In what name should we glory?

1 Peter 4:16

However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.
.. Whose name did Christ manifest unto the Disciples?

John 17:6

I have revealed you  to those whom you gave me  out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

.. In whose name did He keep His Disciples?

John 17:12

While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost  except the one doomed to destruction  so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

.. What did He declare and desire in the closing of His Prayer?


John 17:26

I have made you known to them,  and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them  and that I myself may be in them.”

.. Whose name must be Hallowed?

Matthew 6:9

“This, then, is how you should pray:

  “‘Our Father  in heaven,

 hallowed be your name,

.. Whose name is above every name?

Ephesians 1:20-23

he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead  and seated him at his right hand  in the heavenly realms,    far above all rule and authority, power and dominion,  and every name  that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.    And God placed all things under his feet  and appointed him to be head  over everything for the church,   which is his body,  the fullness of him  who fills everything in every way.

.. Should we deny His name?

Luke 12:8-9

I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.    But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned  before the angels of God.

Revelation 3:8

I know your deeds.  See, I have placed before you an open door  that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

.. Should we hold His name fast?

Revelation 2:13

I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me,  not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness,  who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

[Message No: 6427]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment