About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

I have a Burden of Sin

Isaiah 1:18

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”

 says the Lord.

 “Though your sins are like scarlet,

 they shall be as white as snow;

 though they are red as crimson,

 they shall be like wool.

Matthew 11:28

“Come to me,  all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

I need a clean Heart:

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins  and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Read Psalm 51

I thirst for Living Water:

Read Isaiah 55 & John 4:1-34

I want to be Saved:

Acts 16:30-31

He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

    They replied, “Believe  in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved —you and your household.
I want the secret of Happiness:

Philippians 1:21

For to me, to live is Christ  and to die is gain.

I am tempted to do Wrong:

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful;  he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

[Message No: 6426]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment