About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 9

God’s Attentiveness

Psalm 22:24

For he has not despised  or scorned the suffering of the afflicted one;  he has not hidden his face  from him but has listened to his cry for help.

My Shepherd / I shall not Want

Psalm 23:1

The Lord is my shepherd,  I lack nothing.

He leads Me

Psalm 23:3

he refreshes my soul. He guides me  along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Through the Valley/You are with Me

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,  I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

The troubles of my Heart

Psalm 25:17

Relieve the troubles  of my heart and free me from my anguish.

Look on my Affliction

Psalm 25:18

Look on my affliction  and my distress and take away all my sins.

You have been my Help

Psalm 27:9

Look on my affliction  and my distress  and take away all my sins.

Wait / Wait, I say, on the Lord

Psalm 27:14

Wait  for the Lord;  be strong  and take heart  and wait for the Lord.

I will instruct You / I will guide You

Psalm 32:8

I will instruct  you and teach you  in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on  you.

[Message No: 6388]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment