About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, July 23, 2018

Our Father In Heaven - 4

Matthew 7:11

If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts  to those who ask him!

Matthew 18:14

In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish

Matthew 23:9

And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father,  and he is in heaven.

Mark 11:25

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

2 Corinthians 6:18

And,

  “I will be a Father to you,

 and you will be my sons and daughters,

 says the Lord Almighty.”

Romans 8:15

The Spirit  you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again;  rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”

Galatians 4:6

Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son  into our hearts,  the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.”

John 8:42

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me,  for I have come here from God.  I have not come on my own;  God sent me.

[Message No: 6419]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment