About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Believe in the light, ..


Believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.

John 12:36

Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

Isaiah 42:6  

“I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,

Isaiah 42:16  

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.

Isaiah 49:6  

He says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth.”

2 Chronicles 21:7

Nevertheless, because of the covenant the LORD had made with David, the LORD was not willing to destroy the house of David. He had promised to maintain a lamp for him and his descendants forever.

Psalms 4:6  

Many are asking, “Who can show us any good?” Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD.

Psalms 13:3  

Look on me and answer, O LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

Psalms 18:28  

You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.

Psalms 19:8  

The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

Psalms 27:1  

The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment