About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Description of the Word of God - Psalm 119


An forgettable code of laws

Psalms 119:93

I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.

Something infinite in its scope

Psalms 119:96

To all perfection I see a limit; but your commands are boundless.

A source of wisdom

Psalms 119:98

Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me.

A source of knowledge

Psalms 119:99

I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes.

Psalms 119:104

I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path.

Psalms 119:130

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

Something sweeter than honey

Psalms 119:103

How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

A lamp to the feet

Psalms 119:105

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

A light to the pathway of life

Psalms 119:105

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment