About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Salvation


Salvation – Illustrated by:

A Shied:

2 Samuel 22:36 

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.

A Cup:

Psalms 116:13

I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

Clothing:

2 Chronicles 6:41

 Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.

Psalms 132:16

I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

Isaiah 61:10 

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Wells:

Isaiah 12:3

Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Chariots:

Hebrews 3:8 

Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment