About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Description of the Word of God - Psalm 119


A history of God’s wondrous works

Psalms 119:27

Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders.

A tower of strength

Psalms 119:28

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

The way of truth

Psalms 119:30

I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.

Psalms 119:142

Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.

Psalms 119:151

Yet you are near, O LORD, and all your commands are true.

The way of God

Psalms 119:1

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD.

Psalms 119:37

Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.

The way of righteousness

Psalms 119:40

How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness.

The way of salvation

Psalms 119:41

May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment