About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

God’s Verse for God’s people


Not So With You

 Now, Here - Then, There

John 17:24

“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

Examples of good remembrance

A New Day

1 John 1:5  

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

John 1:4  

In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

John 1:9  

The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

John 8:12  

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Not Crushed

Corinthians 4:7-9

7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

8 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;

9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment