About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Description of the Word of God - Psalm 119


The Law of the Lord.

Psalms 119:1

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD.

Psalms 119:18

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.

The record of His testimonies

Psalms 119:2

Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.

Psalms 119:14

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

Psalms 119:31

I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD; do not let me be put to shame.

Psalms 119:36

Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.

A revelation of His ways

Psalms 119:3

They do nothing wrong; they walk in his ways.

Psalms 119:15

I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.

A code of His precepts

Psalms 119:4

You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.

Psalms 119:15

I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment