About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ezekiel


26th book of the Bible. 48 Chapters. 1,273 Verses. 39,407 Words and 310 Verses of history.
                                                                                                                                        
Messages from God:

Ezekiel 20:5

and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day I chose Israel, I swore with uplifted hand to the descendants of the house of Jacob and revealed myself to them in Egypt. With uplifted hand I said to them, “I am the LORD your God.”

Ezekiel 20:27

“Therefore, son of man, speak to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In this also your fathers blasphemed me by forsaking me:

Ezekiel 20:30

“Therefore say to the house of Israel: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Will you defile yourselves the way your fathers did and lust after their vile images?

Ezekiel 20:33

As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will rule over you with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath.

Ezekiel 20:39

“‘As for you, O house of Israel, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Go and serve your idols, every one of you! But afterward you will surely listen to me and no longer profane my holy name with your gifts and idols.

Ezekiel 20:45

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 21:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 21:8

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 21:18

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 21:24

“Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: ‘Because you people have brought to mind your guilt by your open rebellion, revealing your sins in all that you do—because you have done this, you will be taken captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment