About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ezekiel


26th book of the Bible. 48 Chapters. 1,273 Verses. 39,407 Words and 310 Verses of history. 
                                                                                                                                       
Messages from God:

Ezekiel 16:35

“‘Therefore, you prostitute, hear the word of the LORD!

Ezekiel 16:59

“‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will deal with you as you deserve, because you have despised my oath by breaking the covenant.

Ezekiel 17:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 17:9

“Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Will it thrive? Will it not be uprooted and stripped of its fruit so that it withers? All its new growth will wither. It will not take a strong arm or many people to pull it up by the roots.

Ezekiel 17:11

Then the word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 17:19

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: As surely as I live, I will bring down on his head my oath that he despised and my covenant that he broke.

Ezekiel 17:22

“‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will take a shoot from the very top of a cedar and plant it; I will break off a tender sprig from its topmost shoots and plant it on a high and lofty mountain.

Ezekiel 18:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 18:3

“As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel.

Ezekiel 19:1

“Take up a lament concerning the princes of Israel

Ezekiel 20:2

Then the word of the LORD came to me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment