About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Description of the Word of God - Psalm 119


The source of cleansing

Psalms 119:9

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.

The Words of God

Psalms 119:11

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Psalms 119:16

I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

Psalms 119:57

You are my portion, O LORD; I have promised to obey your words.

A ready counselor

Psalms 119:24

Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors.

The source of life

Psalms 119:25

I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.

Psalms 119:40

How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness.

Psalms 119:50

My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.

Psalms 119:88

Preserve my life according to your love, and I will obey the statutes of your mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment