About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Description of the Word of God - Psalm 119


A true trust

Psalms 119:42

then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word.

The Word of truth

Psalms 119:43

Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.

Psalms 119:142

Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.

Psalms 119:151

Yet you are near, O LORD, and all your commands are true.

The source of hope

Psalms 119:49

Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.

Psalms 119:81

My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.

Psalms 119:114

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

A source of comfort

Psalms 119:52

I remember your ancient laws, O LORD, and I find comfort in them.

The subject of songs

Psalms 119:54

Your decrees are the theme of my song wherever I lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment