About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

God Gives Help


Psalms 30:10-11

10 Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me; O LORD, be my help.”

11 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

Psalms 37:39-40

39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.

40 The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him.

Psalms 40:16-17

16 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “The LORD be exalted!”

17 Yet I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; O my God, do not delay.

Psalms 42:5

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and

Psalms 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Psalms 54:4

Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.

Psalms 60:11

Give us aid against the enemy, for the help of man is worthless.

Psalms 63:6-7

6 On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.

7 Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.

Psalms 70:4-5

4 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “Let God be exalted!”

5 Yet I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment