About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Good places in Psalms


God’s secret place

Psalms 18:11

He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him— the dark rain clouds of the sky.

A large place

Psalms 18:19

He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.

Psalms 118:5

In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free.

His Holy place

Psalms 24:3

Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place?

Psalms 46:4

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.

Psalms 68:17

The chariots of God are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands; the Lord has come from Sinai into his sanctuary.

Place of His honor

Psalms 26:8

I love the house where you live, O LORD, the place where your glory dwells.

An even place

Psalms 26:12

My feet stand on level ground; in the great assembly I will praise the LORD.

Hiding place

Psalms 32:7

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalms 119:114

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment