About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Description of the Word of God - Psalm 119


A list of His statutes

Psalms 119:5

Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!

Psalms 119:33

Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end.

The sum of His commandments

Psalms 119:6

Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.

Psalms 119:32

I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

Psalms 119:35

Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.

Psalms 119:86

All your commands are trustworthy; help me, for men persecute me without cause.

The righteous judgments of God

Psalms 119:7

I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.

Psalms 119:13

With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth.

Psalms 119:62

At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws.

Psalms 119:75

I know, O LORD, that your laws are righteous, and in faithfulness you have afflicted me.

Psalms 119:106

I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment