About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Ezekiel


26th book of the Bible. 48 Chapters. 1,273 Verses. 39,407 Words and 310 Verses of history.  
                                                                                                                                      
Messages from God:

Ezekiel 11:7

“Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: The bodies you have thrown there are the meat and this city is the pot, but I will drive you out of it.

Ezekiel 11:14

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 11:16-17

16 “Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Although I sent them far away among the nations and scattered them among the countries, yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.’

17 “Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.’

Ezekiel 12:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 12:5

While they watch, dig through the wall and take your belongings out through it.

Ezekiel 12:8

In the morning the word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 12:17

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 12:21

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 12:26

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 13:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 13:8

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment