About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Examples of Shaking before God


Eliphaz

Job 4:14

Fear and trembling seized me and made all my bones shake.

Moses

Hebrews 12:21

The sight was so terrifying that Moses said, “I am trembling with fear.”

Ezekiel

Ezekiel 12:18

“Son of man, tremble as you eat your food, and shudder in fear as you drink your water.

Many men

Daniel 10:5-7

5 I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist.

6 His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; the men with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves.

The guard

Matthew 28:4

The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

Paul

Acts 9:6

“Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

The jailer

Acts 16:29

The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment