About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Description of the Word of God - Psalm 119


The foundation of good judgment and knowledge

Psalms 119:66

Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands.

Psalms 119:130

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

A source of delight

Psalms 119:70

Their hearts are callous and unfeeling, but I delight in your law.

Psalms 119:92

If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.

Something better than riches

Psalms 119:72

The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.

A book of promised mercies

Psalms 119:76

May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.

The eternal plan

Psalms 119:89-91

89 Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.

90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.

91 Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve you.

The testimony of His mouth

Psalms 119:88

Preserve my life according to your love, and I will obey the statutes of your mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment