About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Servants of God in Scripture


Abraham

Genesis 26:24 

That night the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.”

Bible Study

15 Reasons Why God Should Answer

Psalm 140

01 For deliverance of His people (v. 1)

02 For preservation of His own (v. 1, 4)

03 For safe keeping of His own (v. 4)

04 To thwart the purpose of the wicked

05 That the righteous may escape the snares set by the wicked (v. 4-5)

06 To encourage men to pray (v. 6)

07 That the desires of the wicked may not be granted (v. 8)

08 Lest the wicked become exalted

09 That they may be punished (v. 10)

10 That they might not be established in the earth in sin (v. 11)

11 That they may reap what they sow

12 To maintain the cause of the troubled sour (v. 12)

13 That justice might be meted out to the poor

14 That the righteous may give thanks (v. 13)

15 That the upright may give thanks (v. 13)

“I Am’s” of David

Weary

Psalms 6:6 

I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.

Psalms 69:3 

I am worn out calling for help; my throat is parched. My eyes fail, looking for my God




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment