About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Aloud – 3

. Shouted

Ezra 3:12

But many of the priests and Levites and heads of the fathers’ houses, old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid before their eyes. Yet many shouted aloud for joy,

Psalm 132:16

I will also clothe her priests with salvation,
 And her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

. Sing

Psalm 51:14

Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
 The God of my salvation,
 And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.

Psalm 59:16

But I will sing of Your power;
 Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning;
 For You have been my defense
 And refuge in the day of my trouble

Psalm81:1

Sing aloud to God our strength;
 Make a joyful shout to the God of Jacob.

Psalm 149:5

. Pray

Psalm 55:17

Evening and morning and at noon
 I will pray, and cry aloud,
 And He shall hear my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment