About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Regathering of Israel -2

Jeremiah 33:7

I will bring Judah  and Israel back from captivity  and will rebuild  them as they were before.

Jeremiah 46:27

“Do not be afraid,  Jacob  my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel.  I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid.

Jeremiah 50:4

“In those days, at that time,” declares the Lord,  “the people of Israel and the people of Judah together will go in tears  to seek  the Lord their God.

Ezekiel 16:53

“‘However, I will restore the fortunes of Sodom and her daughters and of Samaria and her daughters, and your fortunes along with them,

Ezekiel 36:24

“‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.

Ezekiel 39:25

“Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now restore the fortunes of Jacob  and will have compassion  on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name.

Hosea 2:14

“Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her.

Hosea 3:5

Afterward the Israelites will return and seek  the Lord their God and David their king.  They will come trembling  to the Lord and to his blessings in the last days.

Amos 9:13

“The days are coming,”  declares the Lord, “when the reaper  will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading  grapes. New wine  will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills,

Daily Bible Promise.

. Isaiah 43:19

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment