About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 9, 2018

Examples of Hearing God’s Voice - 4

Revelation 4:1

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open  in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet  said, “Come up here,  and I will show you what must take place after this.”

Revelation 10:3-8

and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion.  When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders  spoke.   And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write;  but I heard a voice from heaven  say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down.”

    Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land  raised his right hand to heaven.    And he swore  by him who lives for ever and ever,  who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it,  and said, “There will be no more delay!    But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet,  the mystery  of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

    Then the voice that I had heard from heaven  spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll  that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land

Revelation 21:3

Paul –

Acts 9:3-7

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him.    He fell to the ground and heard a voice  say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

    “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

 “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.   “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

    The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound  but did not see anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment