About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Regathering of Israel -1

Isaiah 14:1

The Lord will have compassion  on Jacob; once again he will choose  Israel and will settle them in their own land. Foreigners  will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob.

Isaiah 27:12

In that day the Lord will thresh  from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt,  and you, Israel, will be gathered  up one by one

Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid,  for I am with you; I will bring your children  from the east and gather  you from the west.

Isaiah 60:9

Surely the islands  look to me; in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing  your children from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honor  of the Lord your God,
 the Holy One  of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.

Isaiah 66:20

And they will bring  all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain  in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,”  says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels

Jeremiah 30:10

“‘So do not be afraid,  Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel,’ declares the Lord. ‘I will surely save  you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid.

Jeremiah 31:8

See, I will bring them from the land of the north and gather  them from the ends of the earth. Among them will be the blind  and the lame, expectant mothers and women in labor; a great throng will return.

Jeremiah 32:37

I will surely gather  them from all the lands where I banish them in my furious anger  and great wrath; I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety.

Daily Bible Promises . 

.  Psalm 20:4

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

. Revelation 21:5a

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment