About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Cause of Anarchy

Proverbs 14:28

A large population is a king’s glory, but without subjects a prince is ruined.

End of laughter and mirth

Proverbs 14:13
Even in laughter  the heart may ache, and rejoicing may end in grief.

Four Contrasted Classes 

Proverbs 14:8-9
The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways,  but the folly of fools is deception. Fools mock at making amends for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright.

Two things to let alone
 
Proverbs 14:10
Each heart knows its own bitterness,  and no one else can share its joy.

James 4:15
Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." — While I like to have choices, and I like to be responsible for my own decisions, I am truly thankful that God allows me to submit my life to his will and place my trust in him. The Father is at work in me to do his will (Phil. 2:13) and to work for my best good (Rom. 8:28).

 I gladly acknowledge that my plans are subject to his will. I am appreciative that my goals and successes are in his hands. I gladly proclaim that what lies ahead for me can be summarized by one phrase: "If the Lord wills!"

Contrasted Houses
 
Proverbs 14:11
The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish.

Thought 

Many of us have inherited great riches from our parents–the bank account of personal faith and family prayers. - Nels F. S. Ferre


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment