About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Bodily Healing

Bodily healing, a change of health, a new health in God –

` Psalm 103:3

who forgives all your sins and heals  all your diseases,

` Matthew 8:17

This was to fulfil  what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
  “He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases.”

` Romans 8:11

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead  is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies  because of his Spirit who lives in you.

` 1 Peter 2:24

“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

` 3 John 2

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

` James 5:14-15

Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders  of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil  in the name of the Lord.   And the prayer offered in faith  will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.

` Mark 16:17-18

And these signs  will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons;  they will speak in new tongues;   they will pick up snakes  with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on  sick people, and they will get well.”

` John 14:12-15

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes  in me will do the works I have been doing,  and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.   And I will do whatever you ask  in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.   You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
   Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
  “If you love me, keep my commands.

` John 15:7

If you remain in me  and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

` John 15:16

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you  so that you might go and bear fruit —fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

Read Psalm 91 & Isaiah 53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment