About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

First Vision of God’s Glory

Ezekiel 3:12

Then the Spirit lifted me up,  and I heard behind me a loud rumbling sound as the glory of the Lord rose from the place where it was standing.

Ezekiel 3:23

So I got up and went out to the plain. And the glory of the Lord was standing there, like the glory I had seen by the Kebar River,  and I fell facedown.

Ezekiel 8:2
He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of Israel are doing in the darkness,  each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, ‘The Lord does not see  us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’

Ezekiel 9:3

Now the glory  of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim,  where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the Lord called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side

Ezekiel 11:22

Then the cherubim, with the wheels beside them, spread their wings, and the glory  of the God of Israel was above them.

Ezekiel 43:2

and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters,  and the land was radiant with his glory.

Ezekiel 44:4

Then the man brought me by way of the north gate  to the front of the temple. I looked and saw the glory of the Lord filling the temple  of the Lord, and I fell facedown.

Prayer

. Forgive me, dear Father, for the sinfulness, short-sightedness, and silliness that I have, at times, shown. I want to serve you with an undivided heart, cleansed by your forgiveness and the transforming power of your Holy Spirit. Thank you! In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment