About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Example of whole heartedness

Caleb

Numbers 14:24

But My servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit in him and has followed Me fully, I will bring into the land where he went, and his descendants shall inherit it.

Prayer 

. Lord, remind me of Your truth the instant I need it. Help me to make a habit of being in Your truth on a regular basis, so its principles become like second nature to me. And help me to act righteously in everything I do, so I can bring You great glory. Satan and his forces are out to get me. Enlarge my faith so that Your protection is big enough to cover me completely. Let it be wide enough and thick enough for me to win my battles for Your kingdom. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

2 Timothy 1:12

I am suffering ... Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day. —

As Paul faced very difficult circumstances near the end of his life, many of those he had led to the Lord abandoned him. But he was confident that the Lord would not abandon him! He had committed his life to Jesus as Lord. That Lord would ensure that the investment Paul had made would not be wasted. His life, his future, and his eternal destiny were entrusted to the Lord. He was confident that they were also secure in the Lord. He believed with every fiber of his being that on a special day known only to God, Jesus will return and every knee will bow and Paul's faith in the Lord will be joyously validated.

Three blessings of right living

Proverbs 21:21

He who follows righteousness and mercy
 Finds life, righteousness and honor.

Quotes 

.. A heart out of tune, out of sync with God’s heart, will produce a life of spiritual barrenness and missed opportunities. - Jim Cymbala

.. Jesus gives us the ultimate rest, the confidence we need, to escape the frustration and chaos of the world around us. - Billy Graham

.. Struggling with God over the issues of life doesn’t show a lack of faith–that is faith. - Lee Strobel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment