About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Gentile Powers to be Judged – 2

Zidon - Ezekiel 28:20-26

A Prophecy Against Sidon

  The word of the Lord came to me:   “Son of man, set your face against  Sidon;  prophesy against her   and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

  “‘I am against you, Sidon,

 and among you I will display my glory.

 You will know that I am the Lord,

 when I inflict punishment  on you

 and within you am proved to be holy.

    I will send a plague upon you

 and make blood flow in your streets.

 The slain will fall within you,

 with the sword against you on every side.

 Then you will know that I am the Lord.

     “‘No longer will the people of Israel have malicious neighbors who are painful briers and sharp thorns.  Then they will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.

    “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I gather  the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered,  I will be proved holy  through them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.   

They will live there in safety  and will build houses and plant  vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment  on all their neighbours who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God. ’”

Matthew 25:21

His master replied, `Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!' —

We want it all now! We don't want to have to wait for anything. But God has a principle that is absolutely vital: we will be entrusted with much only after we have been faithful with a little. So let's not discount those moral choices about "small and inconsequential matters." How we handle these reveals who we are and helps determines what we become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment