About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Examples of Hearing God’s Voice - 2

Elijah –

1 Kings 19:12-13

After the earthquake came a fire,  but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.    When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face  and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.
 Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

Isaiah –

Isaiah 6:4-6

At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
    “Woe  to me!” I cried. “I am ruined!  For I am a man of unclean lips,  and I live among a people of unclean lips,  and my eyes have seen  the King,  the Lord Almighty.”
    Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal  in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar

Ezekiel –

Ezekiel 1:24

When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing  waters, like the voice  of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army.  When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

Ezekiel 8:18

Therefore I will deal with them in anger;  I will not look on them with pity  or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen  to them.”

Ezekiel 9:1

Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, “Bring near those who are appointed to execute judgment on the city, each with a weapon in his hand.”

Ezekiel 10:5

The sound of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far away as the outer court, like the voice  of God Almighty when he speaks.

Ezekiel 43:2

and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters,  and the land was radiant with his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment