About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 19, 2018

Witness by Bro. Ninan Thomas

I am Ninan Thomas a retired Govt Officer from Mumbai. After retirement I am active with the Gideons International in India, YMCA and also am active lay leader. God has blessed me and my family  abundantly. God has lead me to settle in Mumbai after a serving the Govt of India in several places in India including Nagaland.

God has used me to help various Christian organizations in India.

My sister in-law Ann George was recently diagnosed with acute Lukemia ( blood cancer).

She was admitted to the hospital and is still under treatment.  I had send prayer  request to all my Christian friends Pastors, and I thank them  for their prayers. After the treatment the Dr said that all her test including bone marrow tests are 99% ok but a few more injection need to be given so that the cancer doesn't relapse.

The All Mighty God we serve is Jehovah Rapha the Lord who heals us.

Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever.

THE HEALING POWER OF JESUS IS GREATER THAN THE DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF CANCER.

Ann George has testified that she can feel the power of Jesus healing her as she is being treated by the Doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment