About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Regathering of Israel - 3

Micah 4:6

In that day,” declares the Lord, “I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles
 and those I have brought to grief.

Micah 5:7

The remnant  of Jacob will be in the midst of many peoples like dew  from the Lord, like showers on the grass, which do not wait for anyone or depend on man.

Micah 7:11

The day for building your walls  will come, the day for extending your boundaries.

Zechariah 2:6

“Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have scattered  you to the four winds of heaven,”  declares the Lord.

Zechariah 10:6

“I will strengthen  Judah  and save the tribes of Joseph. I will restore them  because I have compassion  on them.  They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the Lord their God and I will answer  them.

Zechariah 10:9

Though I scatter them among the peoples, yet in distant lands they will remember me. They and their children will survive, and they will return.

Malachi 3:18

And you will again see the distinction between the righteous  and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.

Read: Ezekiel 20:33-40

Read: Ezekiel 37:11-19

Read: Zechariah 8:1-8

Daily Bible Promises . 

. Galatians 1:3-4

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father.

. John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment