About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Receive One Another

Romans 15:7

Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.

For Fruitfulness

John 15:4-5

Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
   “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

To Hear – Discipleship

Ecclesiastes 5:1

Walk prudently when you go to the house of God; and draw near to hear rather than to give the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they do evil.

Jesus, the Savior – For Me

Matthew 1:21

And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

In the love of Christ

John 15:9

As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
My soul – thirsteth – Desire
O God, You are my God;
 Early will I seek You;
 My soul thirsts for You;
 My flesh longs for You
 In a dry and thirsty land
 Where there is no water.

How to appease anger

Proverbs 21:14

A gift in secret pacifies anger,
 And a bribe behind the back, strong wrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment