About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 7, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 20

God’s Faithfulness
Lamentations 3:23

They are new every morning;
 great is your faithfulness.

I hope in Him
Lamentations 3:24

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
 therefore I will wait for him.

His Compassion
Lamentations 3:32

Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
 so great is his unfailing love.

I was left alone
Ezekiel 9:8

While they were killing and I was left alone, I fell facedown,  crying out, “Alas, Sovereign Lord!  Are you going to destroy the entire remnant of Israel in this outpouring of your wrath  on Jerusalem?

Death’s shallow victory
Ezekiel 18:32

For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent  and live!

The Bands of their Yoke / No smell of Fire
Ezekiel 34:27

The trees will yield their fruit  and the ground will yield its crops;  the people will be secure  in their land. They will know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke  and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

Weighed in the Balances
Daniel 5:27

Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales  and found wanting.

[Message No: 6505]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment