About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Proverbs 9:1

Wisdom has built  her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

James 3:17

the wisdom that comes from heaven  is first of all pure; then peace-loving,  considerate, submissive, full of mercy  and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

1.Putrity

2. Peace-Loving

3. Considerate

4. Submissive

5. Full of mercy and good

6. Impartial

7. Sincere

Do Not Deny Jesus

Luke 22:60

Peter replied, “Man, I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Just as he was speaking, the rooster crowed.

1.Jesus is counting on you

2. We may not have the chance to testify again

3. Jesus holds our future in his hands.

A Desert Land

Deuteronomy 32:10

In a desert  land he found him, in a barren and howling waste.
 He shielded  him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye,

Evangelism

“I want Thy plan, O God, for my life. May I be happy and contented whether in the homeland or on the foreign field; whether married or alone, in happiness or sorrow, health or sickness, prosperity or adversity -- I want Thy plan, O God, for my life. I want it; oh, I want it.” - Oswald J. Smith
 “We talk of the Second Coming; half the world has never heard of the first.” - Oswald J. Smith

[Message No: 6548]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment