About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 14, 2018

Christ ship of Jesus

There  is a progressiveness of Revelation regarding Jesus as the Christ.

1] Personally, as the Anointed of God, He does work for us which we could not do for ourselves –

John 20:31
but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

2] Positionally, as the Anointer with the Holy Spirit, He is made Lord and Christ. – Acts 2:36

“Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

3] Mystically. “Christ” as the Head and Members make up the mystical body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:12
 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.

4] Representatively. Christ is the One “in” whom believers are found –

2 Corinthians 12:2
  I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven.

5] Provisionally. Christ is the Reservoir where all blessing is treasured.

Ephesians 1:3
 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

6] Potentially. Christ is the In dweller to reproduce His life in ours.

Galatians 2:20
 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

7] Prospectively. The Church will be “with Christ” whether at death.

Philippians 1:23
For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better

Or His return

Colossians 3:4
When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

[Message No: 6522]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment