About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 28, 2018

Tears

+ Tears of Faith – Mark 9:24

Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

+ Tears  of Devotion – Luke 7:38
As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.

+ Tears of Service – Acts 20:19
I served the Lord with great humility and with tears  and in the midst of severe testing by the plots of my Jewish opponents.

+ Tears of Sympathy – 2 Timothy 1:4
Recalling your tears,  I long to see you,  so that I may be filled with joy.

+ Tears of Warning – Acts 20:31
So be on your guard! Remember that for three years  I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Thoughts 

"There is never any peace for those who resist God." - François Fénelon

"All worry is atheism, because it is want of trust of God." - Bishop Fulton Sheen

"The heart is rich when it is content, and it is always content when its desires are fixed on God." - Miguel Cordero-Munoz

"Prayer is an end to isolation. It is living our daily life with someone; with Him who alone can deliver us from solitude." - Georges Lefevre

Prayer 

. O gracious Father, giver of every good and perfect gift, forgive me for relegating my thanksgiving and praise to special days and special places. I praise you for creating your human children with the capacity to celebrate goodness, to rejoice in your creation, and to have the capacity to for praise and thanksgiving. Thank you for making our world so full of reasons to offer thanks to you, our Abba Father and Creator. As you continually fill me with your Spirit, may my heart overflow with songs of praise and words of thanksgiving. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.

[Message No: 6551]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment