About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Father God…You are Righteous!

Jeremiah 36:5-6

Then Jeremiah told Baruch, “I am restricted; I am not allowed to go to the Lord’s temple.   So you go to the house of the Lord on a day of fasting  and read to the people from the scroll the words of the Lord that you wrote as I dictated.  Read them to all the people of Judah  who come in from their towns.

Psalm 36:5-6

Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
 your faithfulness  to the skies.
    Your righteousness  is like the highest mountains,
 your justice like the great deep.
 You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.

Psalm 50:5-6

“Gather to me this consecrated people,
 who made a covenant  with me by sacrifice.”
    And the heavens proclaim  his righteousness,
 for he is a God of justice.,

Psalm 111:2-3

Great are the works  of the Lord;
 they are pondered by all  who delight in them.
    Glorious and majestic are his deeds,
 and his righteousness endures  forever.

Thoughts 


"Pray, and let God worry." - Martin Luther
"I only know this, that if He had not sought me out, I would never have come to
"Satan watches for those vessels that sail without convoy." - George Swinnock

[Message No: 6536]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment