About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 24

I will bless you

Haggai 2:19
Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’ ”

A wall of Fire

Zechariah 2:5

For I,’ says the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst
I will answer them

Zechariah 13:9

I will bring the one-third through the fire,
 Will refine them as silver is refined,
 And test them as gold is tested.
 They will call on My name,
 And I will answer them.
 I will say, “This is My people’;
 And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”

It will be light

Zechariah 14:7

It shall be one day
 Which is known to the Lord—
 Neither day nor night.
 But at evening time it shall happen

 That it will be light.

A Refiner

Malachi 3:3

He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver;
 He will purify the sons of Levi,
 And purge them as gold and silver,
 That they may offer to the Lord
 An offering in righteousness.

[Message No: 6524]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment