About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Hearing - 3

12]  How Does Faith Come?
Romans 10:17

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message,  and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

13] How to Hear without a Preacher?
Romans 10:14

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

14] Should we be Swift  to Hear?
James 1:19

My dear brothers and sisters,  take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak  and slow to become angry,

15] Should we Hear His Voice?
Revelation 3:20

To the one who is victorious,  I will give the right to sit with me on my throne,  just as I was victorious  and sat down with my Father on his throne.   Whoever has ears, let them hear  what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Luke 9:35

A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen;  listen to him.”

Psalm 139:23-24

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

Most of us don't like being scrutinized and tested. But God knows us through and through. He has been with us from our conception and will work with us through the grave and beyond. So let's invite him into our interior world to search us, test us, and even scrutinize our anxious thoughts.
He is not there to condemn or punish, but to cleanse and redeem so that we can be led to his eternal grace.

[Message No: 6509]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment