About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 7, 2018

Lord, Draw Me into a Closer Walk with You

John 14:16-18

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;   Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jeremiah 3:15

And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding

James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded

Lord, Cleanse Me and Make My Heart Right Before You

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins  and purify us from all unrighteousness.

James 5:16

Therefore confess your sins  to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.  The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Psalm 32:5

Then I acknowledged my sin to you
 and did not cover up my iniquity.
 I said, “I will confess
 my transgressions  to the Lord.”
 And you forgave
 the guilt of my sin.

1 John 3:21-22

Dear friends,  if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God    and receive from him anything we ask,  because we keep his commands  and do what pleases him.

[Message No: 6506]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment