About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Service of the Believer

1] The Priest in the Temple
Hebrew 9:14

how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

2] The Slave in the House
Luke 17:8

But will he not rather say to him, “Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink’?

3] The Deacon in the Church
Luke 22:26

But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves.

4] The Elder in the Flock
Romans 1:9

For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers,

5] The Son in the Family
Matthew 4:10

Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.

6] The Maid in the House
Acts 12:13

And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a girl named Rhoda came to answer.

7] The Member in the Body
1 Corinthians 12:21

And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.”

[Message No: 6502]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment