About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Hearing - 1

1] What is God’s First Command?

Mark 12:28-30
One of the teachers of the law  came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
    “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.   Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength

2] What is God’s Last Command?

Matthew 17:5
While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.  Listen to him!”

3] Who are to Hear?

Isaiah 1:2
Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth!
 For the Lord has spoken:
 “I reared children  and brought them up,
 but they have rebelled  against me.
Acts 9:4
He fell to the ground and heard a voice  say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

4] Whose Soul Shall Live?

Isaiah 55:3
Give ear and come to me;
 listen,  that you may live.
 I will make an everlasting covenant  with you,
 my faithful love  promised to David.

5] What is Better than Sacrifice?

1 Samuel 15:22
But Samuel replied:
  “Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
 as much as in obeying the Lord?
 To obey is better than sacrifice,
 and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

[Message No: 6507]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment