About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 14, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 23

Good Timing

Jonah 4:6
And the Lord God prepared a plant and made it come up over Jonah, that it might be shade for his head to deliver him from his misery. So Jonah was very grateful for the plant.

Is not the Lord among us?

Micah 3:11
Her heads judge for a bribe,
 Her priests teach for pay,
 And her prophets divine for money.
 Yet they lean on the Lord, and say,
 “Is not the Lord among us?
 No harm can come upon us.”

God will Hear Me

Micah 7:7
Therefore I will look to the Lord;
 I will wait for the God of my salvation;
 My God will hear me.

God is Jealous

Nahum 1:2
God is jealous, and the Lord avenges;
 The Lord avenges and is furious.
 The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries,
 And He reserves wrath for His enemies;

Yes, I will Rejoice

Habakkuk 3:18
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
 I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Do not Fear

Zephaniah 3:16
In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:
 “Do not fear;
 Zion, let not your hands be weak.

[Message No: 6520]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment